Courtyard Estates of Bradford is focused on keeping the senior population as active as possible. Our commitment to each tenant begins the day they become part of our family. After conducting a comprehensive assessment to better understand you or your loved one’s level of activity, a specialized care plan will be established. This allows the Courtyard Estates staff to assist each tenant with the level of activity they are comfortable with.
Active Plus Care
Active Plus Care is the entry level for tenants within the independent wing of our senior community. Active Plus Care is designed to maximize individual freedom and choice, providing a little bit of help in daily life.
- Daily dietitian planned meals
- The choice of weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Daily trash pick up and bathroom cleaning
- Planned activities and educational events
- Social events
- Community and family participation in activities
- Emergency call system
- Tenant safety checks
Assisted Plus Care
Assisted Plus Care is designed to accommodate each tenant’s changing needs and preferences. The healthcare team, in conjunction with the tenant and his or her family, will review and appropriately adjust the service level as necessary.
Services encompass all of Active Plus Care, and also includes:
- Stand by assistance with bathing and showering, as needed
- Individual assistance with dressing and personal grooming, as needed
- Daily medication reminders
- Assistance to and from the dining room and activities
- In-room dining during minor illness
- Free transportation to and from medical appointments