Small-scale, homelike settings are the most beneficial to those with Alzheimer’s disease because they foster a social, senior living community environment. Tenants are more relaxed and engaged in familiar and comfortable surroundings that remind them of home. In Betty’s Garden, we provide the perfect setting for those affected by dementia. It’s your family surrounded by ours. Our services include:
- Nurses and specially trained staff on site – 24 hours per day.
- Weekly apartment cleaning
- Weekly laundry services
- Medication set up and administration
- Personal care services tailored to your needs.
- Regular nurse assessments
- Individualized activities to enhance social engagement, sense of purpose and self-sufficiency.
- Escorted outside activities including shopping, tours and scenic rides.
- 24 hour emergency call system