Legacy Estates of Monmouth knows that choosing an assisted/supportive living community can be an overwhelming task. Our highly trained team of professionals will work closely with you and your family to answer any questions you may have about senior living choices and Legacy Estates.
A Legacy Estates representative is available 24 hours/7 days a week. If you should have any questions or would like to arrange a tour, please call 309-734-0909.
- You will be treated to a personal tour of all available suites. We invite your family and friends to join us as this will give them an opportunity to learn about our Legacy Estates family, tenants and staff.
- A Legacy Estates representative will help you select your private suite and will assist in completing the required forms.
- Reservation Agreement
- Personal health history
- Report of physical examination
- The Executive Director will determine our ability to appropriately serve you based upon a review of all required forms and will notify you of approval. Neither race, color, sex, nor national origin has any bearing upon our acceptance for admission to Legacy Estates. We are an Equal Housing Provider.
- The Legacy Estates team will work with you and your family to make a comfortable transition to our beautiful facility. During this time, your reserved suite will not be shown to any other applicant.
- A $500.00 non-refundable processing fee is required to reserve your suite.
- The first month’s rent is due on or before the date you move in.